huen
Login
Bortársaság
Bortársaság
Basket

Your basket is currently empty

RUINART Rosé Second Skin - Bortársaság

RUINARTRosé Second Skin

Bottle price
HUF 39 500
For club members or over 12 pcs.
HUF 36 200

Unit price: HUF 52 667 / litre. Our prices are gross prices.

Stock information



An exceptionally harmonious champagne with a pale peach colour and an elegant nose. Its fruitiness is lifted by the fresh acidity, while the yeasty flavours make it more mature and complex. It’s a fresh and layered Chardonnay and Pinot Noir blend with lively and lingering bubbles. 

The Maison Ruinart team spent more than three years developing the eco-friendly packaging that covers the champagne bottle as its second skin. The 100% recyclable, eco-designed case fits perfectly on the emblematic silhouette of Ruinart bottles. The new packaging is nine times lighter than the previous generation of Ruinart gift boxes, made from pulp that comes from 100% sustainably-managed European forests. 91% of the water used during its production is clean enough to be released back into nature after filtration, while the remaining 9% evaporates as the pulp dries. The final design was inspired by a manufacturing blunder, when a faulty printer crumpled the paper. The result looked exactly like the walls of Crayères in Reims, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an integral part of the wine region.

The Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships (CSWWC) 2022 silver medal

*Maximum orderable amount: 2 bottles/customer


We recommend

KREINBACHER Brut Classic
Wine of the monthClub price 6 200

KREINBACHERBrut Classic

HUF 7 500
Bottle priceHUF 7 500
Member price
HUF 6 870
RUINART R de Ruinart

RUINARTR de Ruinart

HUF 27 900
Bottle priceHUF 27 900
Member price
HUF 25 570
HENRIOT Brut Souverain

HENRIOTBrut Souverain

HUF 23 900
Bottle priceHUF 23 900
Member price
HUF 21 900

page.product.brand.category.champagne

Ruinart

Despite not being the most talked about champagne house, Ruinart – now part of the LVMH luxury goods empire along with the likes of Krug and Dom Pérignon – was actually the world’s first champagne house. It was established in 1729 in Reims by Nicolas Ruinart who wanted to realise the dream of his uncle, Dom Thierry Ruinart, who himself a Benedict monk and a good friend of Dom Pérignon. R de Ruinart is predominantly made from Chardonnay, backed up by Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, while the Blanc de Blancs is among the best in its category. The distinctive shape of the Ruinart bottle is inspired by the first champagne bottles of the 18thcentury. The champagne house offers hospitable, laid-back tours in the historical, Gallo-Roman chalk cellars where sommeliers gather every two years to compete for the Trophée Ruinart. The house produces only 1.7 million bottles annually. on, inc%* n �p�acular bell tower, and it was finished just in time for the harvest in 2013.

Add to list