huen
Login
Bortársaság
Bortársaság
Basket

Your basket is currently empty

PAZO BARRANTES Albariño 2019 - Bortársaság

PAZO BARRANTESAlbariño 2019

Bottle price
HUF 19 500
For club members or over 12 pcs.
HUF 17 870

Unit price: HUF 26 000 / litre. Our prices are gross prices.

Stock information



One of the best Albariños of all time. The winery skipped two years in order to release the first vintage of Pazo Barrantes, produced in a completely reconsidered way, with perfect bottle agedness. The 35-year-old vines grow on soil with a sandy top layer and granite subsoil. It was given two months of ageing on lees in steel tanks, then 85% of the wine was aged for another 7 months in tanks, while the remaining 15% was aged in acacia barrels.

It's an elegant, sophisticated and interesting wine. Aromas of peach compote mix with salted lemons, and the interplay of sweeter notes with distinct saltiness makes it an unforgettable experience. The texture of the wine is thick and velvety, completely seamless. An endless finish. A great wine.
It was included in Wine Spectator's current TOP 100 list, and Robert Parker's Wine Advocate gave it 94 points.

Limited availability, max 1 bottle/customer


We recommend

MARQUÉS DE MURRIETA Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva 2011

MARQUÉS DE MURRIETACastillo Ygay Gran Reserva 2011

HUF 97 900
Bottle priceHUF 97 900
Member price
HUF 89 740
ST. ANDREA Áldás 2021

ST. ANDREAÁldás 2021

HUF 4 450
Bottle priceHUF 4 450
Member price
HUF 4 070
FENTO Albariño 2021

FENTOAlbariño 2021

HUF 5 450
Bottle priceHUF 5 450
Member price
HUF 4 990

Add to list