Hungarian wines from A to Z
We are broadening the spectrum on Hungarian wines by adding a sparkling and a delicious rosé wine, besides the carefully picked Hungarian whites and reds, from different regions.
- Borsuli, V. Vécsey utca 5.
- 2022. 06. 18., szombat 19:00
FELIRATKOZOM A VÁRÓLISTÁRA
We also talk about how to taste and appreciate wines, how to describe the different characteristics, and what to know about white and red wine styles.
Our venue is perfectly located in the city center, right next to the Hungarian Parliament.
The tasting is in English.
What we discuss:
- Hungarian wine making regions
- Hungarian sparkling wines
- Most important indigenous white and black grape varieties
- White- and red wine making process- from harvest to bottling
- Tasting techniques
- Current trends on the Hungarian wine scene
What we taste:*
- Kárásztelek Carassia Blanc de Blancs Brut Sparkling
- Pannonhalmi Főapátság "Prior Fehér" (Rajnai Rizling) Pannonhalma
- Villa Tolnay Tenger white Cuvée Balaton
- Kiss Gábor 364 Rosé Villány
- Ikon Fekete Tulipán Syrah Balatonboglár
- Bott Frigyes Just Enjoy Red Cuvée 2020 (Bio)
- Sauska Siklós Cuvée 7 (Bordeaux blend) Prémium 2018 Villány
beginners / do not need previous experience
We recommend it to:
- who love and is interested in wines
- who wants to get to know Hungarian wines in details
- who wants to learn to taste and describe wines more consciously
- Notebook and pencil
- Freshly made bread and olive oil
- Unlimited filtered water
- Schott Zwiesel glasses for tasting
Suggested arrival time: 18.50
*We reserve the right for any changes.