Hungarian wines from A to Z
We are broadening the spectrum on Hungarian wines by adding a sparkling and a delicious rosé wine, besides the carefully picked Hungarian whites and reds, from different regions.
- Borsuli, V. Vécsey utca 5.
- 2022. 09. 23., péntek 19:00
FELIRATKOZOM A VÁRÓLISTÁRA
We also talk about how to taste and appreciate wines, how to describe the different characteristics, and what to know about white and red wine styles.
Our venue is perfectly located in the city center, right next to the Hungarian Parliament.
The tasting is in English.
What we discuss:
- Hungarian wine making regions
- Hungarian sparkling wines
- Most important indigenous white and black grape varieties
- White- and red wine making process- from harvest to bottling
- Tasting techniques
- Current trends on the Hungarian wine scene
What we taste:*
- Kreinbacher Brut Classic Sparkling Somló
- Káli Kövek Rezeda Olaszrizling Káli - medence/Balaton
- Gróf Degenfeld Terézia Hárslevelű Tokaj
- Sauska Siller Villány
- Ruppert “Mindenki asztala” Portugieser Villány
- Weninger Kékfrankos Balf
- St Andrea Merengő Egri Bikavér Grand Superior Eger
beginners / do not need previous experience
We recommend it to:
- who love and is interested in wines
- who wants to get to know Hungarian wines in details
- who wants to learn to taste and describe wines more consciously
- Notebook and pencil
- Freshly made bread and olive oil
- Unlimited filtered water
- Schott Zwiesel glasses for tasting
Suggested arrival time: 18.50
*We reserve the right for any changes.