Hungarian wines from A to Z
We are broadening the spectrum on Hungarian wines with carefully picked whites ,reds and a superb Tokaji Aszú, sweet wine, from different regions.
- Borsuli, I.Lánchíd utca 5.
- 2022. 12. 02., péntek 19:00
FELIRATKOZOM A VÁRÓLISTÁRA
We also talk about how to taste and appreciate wines, how to describe the different characteristics, and what to know about white and red wine styles.
Our venue is perfectly located in the city center, right next to the Hungarian Parliament.
The tasting is in English.
What we discuss:
- Hungarian wine making regions
- Most important indigenous white and black grape varieties
- White- and red wine making process- from harvest to bottling
- Tasting techniques
- Current trends on the Hungarian wine scene
What we taste:*
- Sauska Sárgamuskotály Tokaj
- Kreinbacher Nagy-Somlói Juhfark Somló
- St Andrea Boldogságos white cuvée Grand Superior Eger
- Takler ‘Örökség’ Kadarka Szekszárd
- Pannonhalmi Főapátság Pinot Noir
- Sauska Villányi Franc Siklós
- Oremus 3 puttonyos Aszú 2014 Tokaj
beginners / do not need previous experience
We recommend it to:
- who love and is interested in wines
- who wants to get to know Hungarian wines in details
- who wants to learn to taste and describe wines more consciously
- Notebook and pencil
- Freshly made bread and olive oil
- Unlimited filtered water
- Schott Zwiesel glasses for tasting
Suggested arrival time: 18.50
*We reserve the right for any changes.